Friday, November 15, 2013

True Happiness.

I am happy for a lot of things in my life. I am happy about having an amazing hubby and a adorable house that I can call MINE. I am happy for this coffee I am drinking, although I miss my Keurig. But, most of all I am happy for the happiest little boy in the world, my son. He just loves everything and all things make him smile. He, right now is playing with a sock and is excited about it. He just looks at me or my hubby and breaks out in the biggest cheesiest grin. Something we call "cheese face". He is the joy of my life, and I am truly thankful and blessed to have him. I want to just hug him all the time, and when he gives me that pure look of  "I love you mama." I melt. I truly melt into a thousand pieces, hubby giggles about that.
He is just an amazing little boy and he just keeps getting more and more amazing every day.
He is also a speed crawler, and already tries to walk. Lord help me. My boy is also a cheeky little man and knows when he is being naughty. He just looks at you and gives you a mischievous grin. I giggle at that, knowing darn well that I am encouraging it. But, when you are that cute, you get away with a lot. Little stinker. 
This Thanksgiving while we all give thanks to everything in our lives. I am thankful for this, my little man. I truly am and every day is precious with him. 

What makes you happiest? What are you truly thankful for?
Christmas is just around the corner, and I am freaking out! 
This is still a great deal to not pass up, I am getting a canvas of my little man. 
And speaking of great deals, I got 10 jars of  Beach Nut jar food for $3.00 after coupons! WHAT?! I guess I really need to get my butt in gear with couponing. What coupon tricks do you have?

2 comments:

  1. Hello there NaBloPoMo neighbor!
    This is such a lovely article. It reminded me of any one of my four sons when they were this little. Thanks for stirring up these lovely memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thanks for stopping by! I adore and cherish each and every moment of his. Memories like these are the ones that just make you smile and feel all warm.

    ReplyDelete