Monday, November 11, 2013

A cup of coffee and a thought

I am drinking my coffee while little man is watching Peppa pig while rolling around the floor. I enjoy these moments, he is just peaceful. Usually when I am drinking my coffee lots of random thoughts spring up. Like why would Grandpa Joe on Willy Wonka get out of bed for chocolate but not because his family was really in bad shape?
Really, when a loaf of bread looks like a banquet get out of bed! He gets out of bed for a silly golden ticket, so does that mean he could have been helping that poor boy's mother this whole time?! I am sure. If I was Charlie's mom I would have been livid. Some rules would have been thrown down. Ok, old man, after the factory tour, you are looking for a job! No more cabbage water!
Wouldn't you be angry? None of them seemed to be upset. In the newer version grandpa actually got a job to help out. That was the only good thing about that flop of a movie! Sorry, but the old version of Willy Wonka was better and no one can replace Gene Wilder. That is just how it is.

Today in my cup is a batch of Barnie's Santa's White Christmas coffee. This blend is so insane and good! It is like eating a Christmas cookie, only it is coffee. Smooth and full flavored, if you like flavored coffee this is the stuff to get! Available online, in some Wal-Marts, and if in the south Publix.
SO, good. I got the cup at a Ross. Any guesses why?

No comments:

Post a Comment