Saturday, November 23, 2013

Cup of Coffee and a thought,baby things.

Have you ever wondered what your baby is thinking? Or what your pets are thinking? I do all the time, like when he is babbling at me. And I am talking at him, I wonder what is going on in there. What is going on in that adorable little head of yours?
Today, I am suffering from severe writer's block. Yay, I don't like it. It is terrible and I feel like I should be writing something meaningful. I also feel like I should be doing something, I am really antsy today. And on top of all of that I have been up since 2 AM. 2 Am wake up times are no good for mama bear. It is no good for anyone. But, I feel like sitting here on the couch writing this is making me feel more lazy. I don't know why, I cleaned the kitchen, cut up another chicken,and started cleaning the bathrooms. But still, I feel like I should be out of the house. It is a gorgeous day out here and I hate feeling couped up. It has not been this bad of a feeling for a while. What is my deal today? 
I also have a child refusing to nap and he got a hold of the presents I wrapped last night somehow. Well, he has the unwrapping concept down. I wonder what he was thinking then.

No comments:

Post a Comment