Friday, January 3, 2014

Shopping date and a hobbit.

Tomorrow is going to  a fun and great day! I get to go shopping at the Prime Outlets in Orlando with hubby.  I can not wait! It has been so long since I have been shopping. Well shopping where I can actually buy myself something. 
I have not bought myself anything in ages. At least not where I don't have to return it out of guilt. I need pants and clothes that fit. And a bigger diaper bag. My son's diapers take up the small one I have now leaving no room for anything else. 
Then after all of that we get to go see the Hobbit. I love the Hobbit and Lord or The Rings. So this is a wonderful late xmas gift! 
I don't plan on spending am arm and a leg for anything so saving money is key. I have already have started a stock pile so I wont have to buy shampoo, toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, or Tide detergent for a long time.  I am happy about that.  I can't wait to clip coupons for next week.  I have lots of things to buy. I need to get formula again, and since I have $3 and $2 off Gerber good start, I can get formula for $3-4 for a box of four eeady to feed soy.  That's 40-50% savings. Anyways,  I can not wait for tomorrow and will let you all know how things go. And yes I will go to Coach.

P.s. is it just me or has Chili's gotten lazy about their food?

No comments:

Post a Comment