Thursday, January 16, 2014

$1.97 Revlon and $.24 bic pens.

It was deal hunting day and I found some great deals and I really wanted to share them! At Walmart there was a great deal on hair color by Revlon, it was the color silk butter cream which is the newer kind. In the paper there should have been $3.00 off the color. Normally priced at $4.42 it was after the coupons $1.42 a box! I stocked up! Yes, I am addicted to hair color. As well as deodorant buying, but when it is free, why not? I got more Mitchum deodorant for free, after the $2 off coupon! Using the price match garuntee I was able to get them to match Publix sale price of $1.99;making my deodorant FREE!  Then let us talk pens. Bic pens are only $.24 after the $1 off coupon. Get the crystal ten pack and you can get pens for $.24, this would be great for school supplies.  Then I got more maybeline mascara. It was rolled back to $4.97 and I had a Walmart coupon for $2 off Maybeline mascara. This made my mascara $2.97. I hate paying full price! 
 
It is truly a great deal to take advantage of. And I would have gotten 2 Windex touch ups for $1.97 if they had them in stock. Target has coupons for a $1 off one and I have a manufacturer coupon for bogo. Using 2 $1 off coupons and that coupon makes it $1.97 for both. Or $.99 each. Sadly they were out. 
I also got little man a walker. He is so far liking it, but can't figure out how to make it vroom vroom. 


No comments:

Post a Comment