Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Must haves Tuesday!

Today is must have Tuesday! And I thought it would be fun to put up a post about a great must have product and the great thing is it works well! What is it? Loreal eyeshadow! 
This eyeshadow is fantastic! I love how smooth it goes on. The color palate is very versatile, and if you have green eyes purple makes them POP! 
I love the pigments for it, Sultry Suductress Color Riche eye shadow by Loreal is everything I expect! And it was more!
I didn't use it as just a smokey eye, you can use it for daytime too. Just use one or two shades! 
It goes on smoothly and doesn't drop. Dropping is where eyeshadow falls as you apply it, it like to fall under the eye. The shadow blends well and it stays put! 
I bet you are wondering how much it was. 
At CVS I got it for about $1 after the $1 off coupon from the 1/19/14 paper, and I got $5 coupon from CVS for $5 off $15. The eyeshadow was $7.99. I also got foundation. The Truematch foundation. I used a $2 off coupon for that. Then at Publix they had $2 off Maybeline store coupons in the purple flier. If you combine that with a $1 off Maybeline face product you can get the Maybeline expert wear shadow for free! 
Free!






No comments:

Post a Comment