Friday, January 10, 2014

Major savings and deals! Target fun! Hold the litter!

Today I got that car of ours in my hot little hands and had quite the adventure with my little man. We went to the stores today and had a blast. I couponed at Target first. Their policy is one I am still getting used too. And although they accepted all my coupons I was limited to 4 of like items. I didn't save like I wanted to. I should have broken up my transaction. I thought about that after the fact. Coupon 101 that is. Ugh. Before that they didn't scan any coupons even though I said "I have coupons too". The manager had to re-ring everything and she still gave me the extra 5% off for using the Red card debit. I got 3 of the Arm and Hammer Clump and seal litter. I posted about that deal http://mamaslogue.blogspot.com/2014/01/new-toyand-deal.html. So, after that and a baby gift for a friend, Huggies Snugglers for $8.99 -$3 off coupon. And no matter what diapers make THE best gifts! I will include coupons too, every help, helps. I got toothbrushes for .49 cents each and FYI couponmom.com was off on the toothbrushes by .20 cents. But that it ok, I think they base it off web prices. Still that website was a big help.  I got checked out and thought I spent more than I wanted. I forgot I bough diaper genie refills for my baby boy's diaper genie. And light socket guards, the booger keeps trying to electrocute himself. 
My haul. And got more coupons! Weeeeeeee! Go savings!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment