Monday, February 24, 2014

The day I became that person.

You know the type of person on Facebook who always posts memes or things like that? Well forever I said I would never do it. All of a sudden it dawned on me.....I have been doing exactly that. I have become the Facebook quiz poster,meme poster, news poster. I have become the silly reporter of silly things I see on other pages. I became what I didn't want to be, which is annoying. Joy. Fun. Fabulous. 
I look at my Facebook and see an over abundance of Lord of the Rings memes and cracks on Twighlight. Which is a movie I only made half an hour through. Sparkling vampires? Really? 

I sit here thinking abut all that silliness on my feed. Do people actually care? Do they like it? As a Facebook user do any of you hate it? 
I just don't know, all I do know is I am annoying myself. Fun right?

No comments:

Post a Comment