Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A cup of coffee and a thought. Cookies for Santa.

Today was a great day out. Not only did I get some window shopping done,sigh. I also was able to take little man to see Santa Claus. It was a brief encounter with the man of the season. We took him to see Santa in his Starwars shirt and, you know what that was fine. I was not going to be the mom forcing uncomfortable Christmas elf clothing. No Santa hats, no tinsel;just little man as Santa knew him. Comfortable and clean. As well as cute. He was not drowing in red baby Santa attire. And while he was the most dressed down, he was the most comfortable and didn't cry. I figured a better picture would be had this way. However, if you dress your kids up like that good for you,it just isn't my cup of eggnog.  I think the formal Christmas attire is ok, most of my nieces photos with Santa are with that. But, just not elf like costumes.
Anyways, I am so proud of my baby boy. He handled it well.
After photoswith Santa we went on a mission to find a cookies for Santa cup and plate. We found them. For 12.99 -19.99. Why is that so Expensive? Really? Let's pay for something like that, when back in the day it was a glass of the cow and a dessert plate of cookies. So, I have a cheese platter of Santa's head and I have a red cup to match. But, here is my dilema. I am very lactose intolerant and  Hubby could drink the milk. But we could do a bit of the wink-wink, nod-nod eggnog(spiked) . Santa wont mind that, right?  He wont mind the good ol nog.
So, what do you leave for Santa? On Peppa pig it is a mince pie and a "drink".

No comments:

Post a Comment