Friday, March 21, 2014

Free lipstick! What?

Yes that is 3 free makeups. 2 lipsticks and one nail polish 100% free. I got a paper about a week ago and got in my insert a coupon from Wet N' Wild cosmetics. It was for a dollar off and Walmart had them for $.93 a thing. So freeeeeeeeee......eeeeeeee.....nail polish and lip sticks. I am rebuilding the massive amounts of makeup I had to throw out after an eye infection my son shared with me as well as things being past their prime. So, when I get stuff for cheap I jump on it. Like some Loreal Paris eyeshadow and concealer. After 2 coupons and a CVS deal from buying diapers, I got them for $4 total. Wow. How? Ok, here is how

The deal at CVS this week was spend $30 on baby goods(diapers) and you get $10 back. Well, I had also a $5 off any $30 purchased in baby diapers. Wow! On top of that I had 2 $1.50 off Pampers Cruisers and 2 $1.50 off Pampers Baby Dry. There was $11 off the $34 that it cost me. Each pack was on sale for $8.99. So total out of pocket was $23 divide that by four and that makes each pack $6. That is not a bad deal. This gave me $10 cash reward from CVS to use on something else and since makeup is pricey, I used it on Loreal. 
The eyeshadow was $7.49 and the concealer was $9.49. I had a mfc for the concealer worth $3 off. The. I had $1 off mfc for the eyeshadow palette. $6.49. Then the $10 off, so I got really inexpensive Loreal. On top of that the diapers boosted my Pampers rewards over 500 points and made it fees able to get another shutterfly set. Yay! Go coupons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment