Monday, March 10, 2014

Blaaaaaaaahhhhhhh bleh

That is how I feel today. Blah and bleh. I have been trying to clean and get my home in order(a loosing battle) and I just feel so scatter brained. I try to get something's done and little man wakes up. It is like he instinctivly knows when I am painting the bathroom or the trim. Or if I am doing laundry he knows and DING he is awake. I finally turned on old episodes of Roseanne and just watched them while playing with my son. We were attacking each other with dinosaurs. 
I tried putting him down earlier and he still cries. He cried for about 25 minutes and I am not big on cry it out, but I can not spend 30 minutes putting him to sleep anymore at least at bed time. I feel so lost and like a bad mom because my son won't sleep. I don't know what else to do. I am at my wits end,really. 
Then there is the bottle issue, when do you fully switch over to a cup? I have a cup for him and try to get him to use it and he does and doesn't. I feel lost as a mom. Just lost. 
Am I doing a good job?

No comments:

Post a Comment