Friday, October 4, 2013

Perfecting my cookie recipe.

Today I am trying to refigure my cookie recipe for double chocolate chip cookies. Here in Florida I have noticed cookies go flat or they become cakey mound so dry that you could use them instead of a paper towel. Yuck.
What I have learned recently via Pinterest is using both baking soda and powder. It works. My recipe for this cookie is below.
You will need :
2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1/4tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/8tsp salt.
3/4 cup sugar
3/4cup Brown sugar packed.
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
2sticks of room temperature unsalted butter
White and milk chocolate chips
Preheat your oven to 375degree.
In a bowl mix the butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla into a fluffy creamy texture. Next add the baking soda and powder. Add salt stir. Add flour one cup at a time. Mixing well then add the chips. About half a bag of each.
Place a drop of cookie batter on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Cook on center rack for 10 mins or cookies are lightly browned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment