Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Wahm, a dream

It's 6:30am I just finished a cup of coffee while, feeding the pets, making lunches, getting a bottle ready, and fixing the diaper bag. All this to hurry up and get the little guy ready for his day at grandma's house and my day at work. All this rushing so I can spend a collective 40 mins with him before work. I should tell you it breaks my heart and I feel bad that it isn't me with him all day. I am told it gets easier and yeah while it is getting a bit easier there is that pit in my stomach and feeling of guilt.
So what to do? I am trying to find a way to be a work at home mom or WAHM. I want to be able to keep an eye little guy while still bringing in an income. While I try to find something it is also hard to tell what's a scam and what's not. I found a great site www.wahm.com that has some opportunitiesand maybe there will be something there.  I will keep looking for something.  I can have it all right?

No comments:

Post a Comment