Friday, April 26, 2013

Paint all the walls

Readers, it is another entry into the saga. How many of you ladies and gents out there have a nursery? How many of you have a theme? How did it turn out and when did you start? Well, start decorating it anyways? Normal people star in the second trimester or most do. Me,on the other hand, just got to decorating my son’s nursery 3 weeks ago. He is 1 month and 10 days old. The thing is I just got into my house 3 weeks ago, and didn’t want to waste time decorating his room in the other place only to take it all down and do over. I wanted it done right. I wanted it to be pinterest worthy, something people would repin. Yes, I am a pin addict, so? I want to be proud of that nursery and all my hard work.
The paint
unintentional gators colorso


We chose some non traditional nursery colors for little guy's room. It goes great with my Lion King Nursery stuff. It is something he can grow with. 
Lion king
The theme is cute and who doesn't love that? The blanket is so soft and I keep trying to steal it. The nursery theme gives me and excuse to use signed lithographs of the characters. We didn't want a traditional theme, but truth is I really wanted that nursery.


The room is still a work in progress, and I am waiting on my breathable bumper guards. Going with brown I think, although the orange was cute. more pictures will come.



No comments:

Post a Comment