Monday, June 30, 2014

Keep calm and......

Don't tell the elf.  This is hilarious to me. But, with my being almost deliriously tired, anything is. I have been so busy lately I haven't updated ye olde bloge in a long while. Either blog to be exact. Why? Um, life. But, even busy mommy bloggers still update. I have yet to find a balance as I am trying to keep my house clean. It is almost impossible with a 1 year old. I am jealous of people with spotless homes. Jealous! I am also running after him and trying to do everything else. I am not sure what to do about Gofashiondeals, it was my first blog but, I can't seem to focus on it. And as much as I love fashion, I don't feel like I do that justice. I am a geeky, nerdy,video game playing,mommy,and Pinterest crazy girly girl. I love the latest trends and shop them,but always have a soft spot for shirts that say dragon slayer. So, do I keep Gofashiondeals going or do I go back to my geeky roots and continue there?

The choices to be made are big ones concerning my blogging.

And also, explaining gender bending characters to my mom is like explaining the fall of Rome to a 3 year old. My family is already planning Halloween and the theme is Lord of the Rings. I made a joke that  I could go as Legolas(I'm blonde) , her immediate response is  along the lines of "you can't dress in drag...." I immediately face palmed. She sent me a text to go as Galadriel instead, I died from laughing. It was hilarious. The census of friends have already chosen Elsa for me, considering I can't go anywhere without being called that. The costume I want is $200,pricey I know but, I will be mad if I go as a character and it falls apart before anything. Like Alice in Wonderland. Paid $59 for an Alice costume for it to fall apart. You get what you pay for, I guess. I could make it. However,there is this thing called time management. And I have to make a baby Frodo costume. Make and post progress? Ummm. Hmmm. 





Thoughts? 


Random time
"Hey Squidward, I'm making patties........at night...."


No comments:

Post a Comment