Friday, May 30, 2014

New is tough

If this were easy then everyone would be doing this,right?
The above is what I was saying to myself as I was trying to fish a brochure out of my purse to someone who was a potential customer. You see, on top of my eBay store gofashiondeals, I sell Avon. Which I am pretty sure I mentioned in my last entry..pretty sure. I am wanting to do this as I may have stated before for many reasons;to help out, to stay home for my son,and I was a loya Avon customer for years a long time ago.

Today, I said to myself I was going to hand out 3 Avon brochures. Seems simple right? Wrong.i found myself looking around and being very shy, didn't say a word. Great job me. Another opportunity arose when my mom and I were talking to this very nice lady in another store. I got enough courage to hand her a flier and then my hand got caught on my purse and my son started to have a fit. 
Which brings me to my initial sentence. And yes, this is hard. And it mAkes one realize just how introverted one is. It is something I will have to break out of. For the sake of my Avon business,I will have to become the person who can talk to anyone. I will.
Just who would have thought it would be so difficult. Oh well, there is always tomorrow. After all, tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment