Sunday, June 9, 2013

It's Sunday clip those coupons!

It is Sunday and you all know what that means?! COUPONS! Yes, the coupons are here today. I love getting that paper and seeing the coupons inside. Why? Because that is money in my pocket. Saving money on groceries means that I can use it elsewhere. Like in savings or something else.Now, I am just starting my couponers journey. I have saved money but it has only been 50 dollars here and 17 dollars there. I am sure I will get the hang of it.

I have found printing coupons online helps a great deal. You can use them combined with store and other coupons. That is if your printer works and isn't out of ink.This link takes you to my coupon  clipper, click here!

It takes patience and some organization, hopefully I can continue to grow and get better at this!
So far, I have yet to pay full price for diapers!

No comments:

Post a Comment